We are currently hiring two positions.
Head Cook & Seasonal Staff
to apply please email resumes to: email@example.com
Responsible to: FOOD SERVICES MANAGER
Start Date: January 1st, 2018
Red Rock Bible Camp is a year-round recreational camp in the Whiteshell Provincial Park. We are currently looking to hire a Head Cook.
The Head Cook will form part of Red Rock Bible Camp’s food services leadership team. The Head Cook will work together with the Food Services Manager to guide and teach other kitchen helpers, to prepare and serve meals/desserts/snacks for guests and staff and by cleaning up and washing dishing at the end of each meal. The leadership team will meet briefly each morning before other kitchen staff arrive to discuss and plan the day, and may sometimes be required to work longer hours than other non-paid kitchen staff. Below is a list of duties a successful Head Cook will need to preform;
- Setting an example of a Christ like life, encouraging the other kitchen staff in their walk with Christ.
- Responsible for cooking and baking of camp meals.
- Responsible for directing kitchen helpers in daily kitchen duties.
- Guide and teach, Safe Food handing to kitchen helpers.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized kitchen (counters, sinks, floors etc).
- Responsible to fill and replace all toxic cleaning chemicals.
- Assume Food Services Manger role in their absence.
- Work together with Food Services Manager to oversee all daily kitchen operations.
- WHMIS and Food Food Handlers level 1 expected but not required.
Responsible to: Camp Manager
September 1st, 2017- April 30th 2018
Red Rock Bible Camp is a year-round recreational camp in the Whiteshell Provincial Park. We are currently looking to hire Seasonal Staff.
They must have completed their Grade 12 diploma. Applicant must be in good physical shape as the job includes, long hours, lots of standing, some heavy lifting and working in all weather conditions. Seasonal Staff at Red Rock Bible Camp are an integral part of the rentals and Outdoor Education program at RRBC. These staff help in the kitchen, maintenance and program area depending on needs of the group. Our Seasonal Staff live at Red Rock Bible Camp, room and board is provided. They are also part of the community at Red Rock Bible Camp and must maintain healthy relationships with those around them. Interested individuals must be in adherence with Red Rock Bible Camp’s Statement of Faith and be a committed follower of Jesus Christ and be connected to a local church.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare camp facilities and grounds for Outdoor Education, Red Rock Retreats and Rental Groups.
- When needed be apart of the kitchen team to safely and effectively prepare, serve and cleanup meals for all groups
- All other duties as directed by the department managers
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org