Weekend Retreat Rentals are available to Christian churches and organizations that are in agreement with Red Rock Bible Camp’s Statement of Faith and Core Values. Whether your group needs to come together for a time of getting to know each other better, to conduct church business, to draw closer to God, to experience revival, or to renew relationships with one another, there is nothing like a weekend at camp to accomplish your goals. A retreat allows your group to get away from the daily distractions of life so that they can be free to play together, study God’s Word, enjoy the beauty of God’s creation and get a fresh perspective on life. For current retreat rates click here. Contact Brenda or Jacqueline at the camp office for more information.
- Land sports: Beach volleyball, basketball court, 2 tether balls, swings, play structure with slides, and a playing field (used for football, baseball, soccer and other wide games).
- Waterfront: Sandy beach with shallow swim dock and deep swim dock (qualified supervision required), 10 canoes, 4 peddle boats, 6 stand up paddle boards, life jackets and paddles. The camp will not provide power boats, water skiing equipment, kayaks, fishing equipment or sailboards.
- Indoor Games: Table tennis, foosball, crokinole and various other table games are available.
- Winter Outdoor Activities: An ice rink for skating, hockey or broomball (broomball equipment supplied.), tube slide complete with tubes, heated ice-fishing shack (holes are provided),14 pairs of snowshoes, and cross country skis (skis, boots and poles supplied, equipment will suit up about 15 skiers) Enjoy approximately 15 km of groomed ski trails. The camp will not provide snowmobiles, hockey equipment, fishing equipment or sailboards.
- *Additional Spring / Fall Activities: Mountain Biking and the Climbing Wall may be available based on staff availability. Both these activities require the involvement of Red Rock certified staff. There is an addition fee of $30.00 per hour for these activities. For tips on planning a retreat, click here.
Retreat Rates and Booking Information
September 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
Regular Season Rates Per Person
|Number of People||11 Years Old And Up||5-10 Years Old|
|100 People or More||$95.00||$47.50|
|80 to 99 People||$97.00||$48.50|
|60 to 79 People||$99.00||$49.50|
|40 to 59 People||$101.00||$50.50|
|Groups Under 40 People Will be Charged for 40 People.|
|Children Under Five Years Old Are Free.|
Discount rates are given to groups that come between March 1 and May 15, October 1 and December 31. Groups of less than forty people are encouraged to come during this time. However, the camp reserves the right to book another small group at the same time.
Discount Season Rates Per Person
Number of People 11 Years Old and Up 5-10 Years Old
100 People or More $78.00 $39.00
80 to 99 People $80.00 $40.00
60 to 79 People $82.00 $41.00
40 To 59 People $84.00 $42.00
Less Than 40 People $86.00 $43.00
Five to ten year olds are half price but only count as half a person on the sliding fee scale. Under five years old are free and are not counted in the numbers on the fee scale. For a printable version click here.
- Fees Include: Use of grounds, facilities, some sports equipment (see Rental Application), camp host, cook, kitchen help, and all meals (5 meals and 2 night snacks beginning with snack on Friday night). Coffee and tea are available all day.
- Fees Do Not Include: GST, transportation, bedding or linen (sleeping accommodations include bunk beds and mattresses). See the Rental Application regarding prices for extra snacks.
- Booking Arrangements: Tentative bookings may be made by phone. When the camp receives a completed contract including a deposit of 25% of the total camp fees (minimum $500 and maximum $1,000) the booking will be confirmed.
- Cancellation Policy: The deposit is non-refundable but is transferable to another date if cancellation occurs due to inclement weather. Cancellation due to weather must be a mutual decision between the group representative and Red Rock’s Director or Program Director. If rescheduling is not possible, a full refund will be given. If cancellation takes place within 90 days of your retreat date and is not due to inclement weather, your group will be charged 50% of the expected total fees based on your original booking.
- Arrival Time: Friday after 6:00 PM. Departure Time: Sunday by 3:00 PM.
- Location: Red Rock Bible Camp is located in the Whiteshell Provincial Park, 17 km north of Rennie on Provincial Road #307 (approximately 150 km northeast of Winnipeg).