Using Google Reader, I try to regularly read a few blogs to stay up to date on various things. I thought I’d let you know what some of my favourites are. So in no particular order, here are the ones I read regularly:
1. Evotional.com – A great leadership blog from a pastor in Washington, named Mark Batterson. He’s also written a couple books.
2. Jonathan’s Blog from the Source 4YM – A great blog from a youth pastor in California. He is really good at blogging on youth culture and it’s potential impact in life and ministry. He is also a writer of a couple books.
3. Lifehacker – A website which carries posts that cover all aspects of life. There are posts on technology, cooking, cleaning, and technology. (I know I put technology in twice, but the majority of posts have to do with computer stuff.)
4. Michael Hyatt | Leading with Purpose – A new blog I’ve just started to read. Hyatt is the CEO of Thomas Nelson, the biggest Christian book publisher in the world. Some very well written and thorough posts regarding leadership, publishing, faith, as well as a variety of other topics.
5. Morethandodgeball.com – A youth pastor out of Saddleback Church in California, Josh Griffin posts here with updates from his ministry. This one may slip out of my favourites at some point, as the content has moved from posts relevant for a broad audience, to posts mainly for people in his ministry. But there are still some nice posts here once in a while.
6. Perry Noble | Vision, Leadership, & Creativity -Perry always gives a fresh, new look on leadership and church growth. He’s not afraid of saying things the way he feels, and challenges me with his passion and enthusiasm for his faith and his calling.
7. Daily Dilbert Strip – A way to add a bit of humour to my day!
So there’s the list of my favourite blogs. I check out a couple others, but none stick out as much as these.
How about for you? What are some of your blogs you check regularly (besides this one!)? Do you also read any of these? Let me know in the comments!